● Eye and ear protection required at all times while on the range
● No alcohol or illegal drugs prior to, or during shooting
● No unauthorized vehicles permitted on the property
● No more than one shell at a time (two for doubles) in the gun for trap and two shells for skeet, five stand and sporting clays
● Steel shot is prohibited
● No shells larger than 1 1/8oz. 7.5 shot size, 2 3/4″ permitted.
● All shells subject to inspection
● The action must be open and the gun unloaded while moving
● Please pick up your empty hulls
Please check our calendar for up to date schedules. To stay informed you can also follow and like us on Facebook and sign up for our mailing list to receive club newsletters and other important club information.