Ramsey Ford and Oxford Gun Club have recently partnered as many of you may have noticed by their sign near the entrance to the club. Ramsey Ford is committed to OGC and its members. We look forward to working with them for years to come. If you are looking for a new or used FORD vehicle, please visit their website or stop by in person.
OGC is pleased to announce a partnership with Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Jeff D’Ambrosio Chevrolet. We thank them for their support of the club and look forward to a rewarding partnership in the future. If you are interested in a new or used vehicle just stop by or visit their website.
Oxford Gun Club Scholarship
Oxford Gun Club has established a scholarship program to reward youth shooters with assistance toward accredited post secondary education.
● Each applicant must have graduated from high school with a minimum 3.0 cumulative Grade Point Average. Students applying in subsequent years must have maintained the minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average.
● Each prospective recipient must be registered and have successfully completed one semester before the scholarship is awarded.
● Students may apply more than one time however, a new, complete application packet must be submitted for review each time.
● Applicants may not be in receipt of any “full” scholarship funds in order to qualify (i.e., athletics, military academy, academic, etc.).
● Applicants must be active OGC members and participate in at least one of the disciplines offered at the club (trap, skeet, wobble, sporting clays, pistol, or rifle).
About Oxford Gun Club
Oxford Gun Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of safe and enjoyable target shooting sports to the residents of our surrounding communities. The club provides a safe environment and friendly atmosphere for members as well as the general public. Oxford Gun Club welcomes individuals and organizations to join us and experience first hand our enthusiasm and support for the shooting sports. The club is located in beautiful southern Chester County PA and is open all year long weather permitting.
Please check our calendar for up to date schedules. To stay informed you can also follow and like us on Facebook and sign up for our mailing list to receive club newsletters and other important club information.