- February 23 @ 8:30 am|Recurring Event (See all)Sporting Clays is held on the 1st, 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month.
- February 24 @ 6:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Monday, repeating indefinitely
- February 26 @ 4:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 30, 2020
- February 27 @ 4:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until December 18, 2020
- February 28 @ 6:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Friday, repeating indefinitely
Oxford Gun Club Scholarship
Oxford Gun Club has established a scholarship program to reward youth shooters
with assistance toward accredited post secondary education.
● Each applicant must have graduated from high school with a minimum 3.0
cumulative Grade Point Average
● Each prospective recipient must be registered and have completed one semester
before the scholarship is awarded.
● This is a one-time, non-renewable scholarship.
● Applicants may not be in receipt of any “full” scholarship funds in order to qualify
(i.e., athletics, military academy, academic, etc.).
● Applicants must be an active OGC member and participate in at least one of the
disciplines offered at the club (trap, skeet, wobble, sporting clays, pistol or rifle).
About Oxford Gun Club
Oxford Gun Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of safe and enjoyable target shooting sports to the residents of our surrounding communities. The club provides a safe environment and friendly atmosphere for members as well as the general public. Oxford Gun Club welcomes individuals and organizations to join us and experience first hand our enthusiasm and support for the shooting sports. The club is located in beautiful southern Chester County PA and is open all year long weather permitting.
Please check our calendar for up to date schedules. To stay informed you can also follow and like us on Facebook and sign up for our mailing list to receive club newsletters and other important club information.